Friday night is our Night of Fancy things!
I am popping by Shiraz, Athens, GA’s very own fine wine and gift store to show off The Pearl Girls fabulous pearl jewelry! Pearls, Oysters and bubbly, what a great start to a Friday night!!!
Shiraz will be pouring 6 different kinds of sparkling wine, including:
Chenau & Fils Perles de Fete
Leon Palais Blanc de Blancs
Poulet & Fils Clairette
Clara C Rose Prosecco
PLUS REDS IF YOU’D RATHER HAVE THEM
and this menu:
- 3 kinds of caviar – American Paddlefish, Golden Whitefish, and Smoked Trout
- served with classic accompaniments: eggs, onions, chives, lemons, and creme fraiche
- our supplier’s own housemade smoked salmon–it’s the best i’ve ever had
- Pokomoke oysters from the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- balsamic “pearls” from Italy served with strawberries and fromage blanc
- we’ll also be serving “oysters millionaire!”
- we’ll be featuring a new line of squeezable flavored balsamics–perfect with fresh oysters
This tasting for only $25 will be amazing!! It is happening Friday night, February 7 from 5-7PM
RSVP to Shiraz at 706-208-0010 or email@example.com
Shiraz is located at 675 Pulaski St. Suite 400 in Athens, GA. Find them online at www.ShirazAthens.com
See you Friday!